Like other medical equipment, in order to ensure the accuracy of medical endoscope equipment, daily maintenance is very important. Maintenance belongs to proactive maintenance, also known as advanced maintenance or preventive maintenance. Below, the endoscope equipment maintenance personnel will explain their daily maintenance work.
The use and daily maintenance of endoscopes are generally completed by the department and operators. It is a daily task that should be institutionalized, and its content should be included in the operating procedures and precautions. The department should appoint a technician who knows a certain amount of instrument knowledge and has a strong sense of responsibility as a full-time or part-time instrument controller to assist and guide operators in doing this work. The maintenance work generally includes:
(1) Cleaning of machine rooms and instrument equipment; Observe and adjust the stability of the temperature and humidity in the computer room.
(2) Check whether the machinery, rotation, air circuit, water circuit, screws, nuts and other parts of the machine are normal.
(3) Check whether the switches, knobs, indicators, meters and display parameters on the instrument surface are normal.
(4) Before formal work, use the instrument self inspection program to check the status of each part of the instrument.
(5) Pay attention to whether the instrument has abnormal smell and sound during operation, and whether the image quality is normal.
(6) Check whether the operators operate the instruments in accordance with regulations and make timely corrections.
Because medical endoscopes are an invasive detection tool, if the equipment suddenly malfunctions, it will undoubtedly bring considerable trouble to hospitals and patients. Therefore, the daily maintenance and upkeep of medical endoscope equipment must be recognized by hospital staff, and it is necessary to operate strictly according to standard requirements every day. For more related matters, come to our website Consult!