After using the flexible endoscope, immediately wipe the dirt on the external surface with wet gauze, and repeatedly send air and water for at least 10 seconds; Then repeatedly suck clean water or detergent through the suction channel until the water flowing into the suction bottle is clean; After that, take down the endoscope, remove various accessories, install the waterproof cover, and put it in a suitable container and send it to the cleaning and disinfection room. The endoscope equipment maintenance personnel will explain the water washing and enzyme washing methods of the flexible endoscope for you.
(1) Rinse thoroughly under flowing water, scrub the mirror body repeatedly with gauze, and clean the operating part at the same time;
(2) Remove the biopsy inlet valve, aspirator button and air and water supply button, and thoroughly brush the aspirator pipe of the biopsy hole and light guide hose with a cleaning brush. When brushing, the brush head must be seen at both ends, and the dirt on the brush head must be cleaned;
(3) Install the full-pipe perfusion device, pipe plug, waterproof cap and suction device, and use the suction device to repeatedly aspirate the biopsy hole;
(4) The whole pipeline perfusion device is connected with a 50ml syringe, and the water is sucked into the air supply and water supply pipeline;
(5) Use an aspirator to absorb water from the biopsy hole and dry the lens body.
Rinse and dry the removed aspirator button, water and air supply button and biopsy inlet valve with clean water.
After the use of endoscopic accessories such as biopsy forceps, cell brushes, cutting knives, guide wires, lithotripters, net baskets, contrast catheters, foreign body forceps, etc., first put them into clean water, wash the inner surface of the clamp valve and joints with a small brush, and then wipe them dry.
The cleaning gauze should be disposable, and the cleaning brush should be disinfected once in use.
(1) The configuration and soaking time of multi-enzyme lotion shall be in accordance with the product manual.
(2) Place the dried endoscope in the enzyme washing tank, use a syringe to aspirate 100ml of multi-enzyme washing solution, flush the air supply and water supply pipeline, use an aspirator to inhale the enzyme-containing washing solution into the biopsy hole, and wipe the multi-enzyme washing solution of the operation department.
(3) The dried accessories, various buttons and valves shall be soaked in multi-enzyme detergent, and the accessories shall be cleaned in the ultrasonic cleaner for (5~10) minutes.
(4) The multi-enzyme lotion should be replaced after cleaning one endoscope.
That's all about the water washing and enzyme washing methods of flexible endoscope. If you have any doubts or needs about this, please come to our website consulting service