1. Pre treatment: Immediately after using the endoscope, use a damp gauze to wipe off external stains, place it in a container and send it to a cleaning and disinfection room. At the same time, check the mirror for leaks or damage;
2. Water washing: Thoroughly clean all components of the endoscope with flowing water, and thoroughly clean each lumen with a high-pressure water gun;
3. Enzyme washing: After cleaning and drying the endoscope, soak it in an enzyme washing tank.
4. Cleaning: The detachable part must be disassembled for cleaning and cleaned with an ultrasonic cleaner for 5-10 minutes; Use a soft bristle brush to brush and wash the axis, curvature, and internal cavity of the instrument. When brushing with a brush, be careful not to scratch the mirror surface.
5. Disinfection and sterilization: Select the correct disinfection method according to the specifications of the endoscope for disinfection; (Negative pressure suction device, ultrasonic suction device, high-pressure water gun, drying equipment, timer, etc.);
It is recommended to use low-temperature plasma for disinfection of disassembled mirrors;
Disinfection and sterilization should be carried out according to the different parts of the endoscope used in the human body. For example, endoscopes and their accessories that come into contact with the natural channels of the human body should be disinfected and sterilized at a high level before application.
The endoscope equipment maintenance personnel will now talk about several common troubleshooting repairs:
Water leakage in the forceps tube: Most cases are caused by improper use of biopsy forceps and other accessories, resulting in damage to the biopsy tube. When the visual field is not blurred, C-level repair is required
Broken catheter bundle: caused by numerous use cases and poor bending of the tube, C+beam level repair
Broken front end of steel wire: caused by excessive use of particles, C-level repair
Insufficient bending angle: After using the steel wire for a certain period of time, the steel wire becomes longer. For D-level repair, simply cut the steel wire in the corresponding direction after dismantling, but it is necessary to determine whether the bent pipe is in good condition
Leakage of bent rubber: more damage caused by collisions, replacement with specialized rubber for D-level repair is sufficient
Nozzle blockage: cleaning not clean, C-level repair and nozzle replacement
Multiple black spots or cracks in the guiding image beam: Fiber mirrors with a large number of particles are used for A-level repair
Specific faults need to be carefully identified through water leakage testing, drying, and mirror inspection before determining how to repair them
That's all for the cleaning and disinfection operations of endoscopes, as well as the repair of common faults. We hope to provide you with assistance. For more information, please visit our website Consulting!